Designed to work with all standard patient lifters, the patented Lavin Lift Straps™ reduce time, effort and discomfort involved in cleaning, changing, administering treatment and tending the wounds of bedridden patients. The Re-usable straps gently elevate the lower half of a patient’s body to give caregivers easy access.
- Available in sizes ranging from 12 inches to 24 inches in length. Re-usable up to 48 inches to accommodate obese and bariatric patients.
- Standard width for all straps: 4 inches.
- Tensile strength for each strap: 400 lbs for re-usable and 150 lbs for disposable straps.
- Re-usable manufactured from durable foam padding and high-performance nylon, with heavy-duty nylon webbing straps.
- Re-usable straps attach to patient leg with Velcro® and plastic buckles (2 attachments per strap). Single Patient Use Disposable straps manufactured from durable foam padding with integrated strap adapters.
- Manufactured in the USA.
- Re-usable are machine washable also may be cleaned with isopropyl alcohol or topical disinfectants intended for use with common materials such as cotton and nylon. Single Patient Use Disposable straps should be properly disposed of after use.
All Reusable sizes come as a set (pair) with strap adapter set.
Lavin Lift products will be drop shipped direct from manufacturer.